RAPHA Explore Glasses - White/Pink Blue Lens
A clear line of sight is never more important than when you’re riding from dawn until dusk on varied terrain. The Explore Sunglasses are made with injection moulded Grilamid, which is lightweight and durable, and feature a drop lens design without a lower bar, so that your view of the trail is uninterrupted. A removable strap keeps them secure on your face and close to hand when hung around the neck. Two-point snap lock hinges make the glasses easier to put on and remove while Megol arm grippers keep them comfortably in place, even in wet conditions. The interchangeable nose piece, made with the same high-grip material, comes in two sizes for an adjustable fit. The fully vented, hydrophobic lens provides extra coverage from dust and spray and features an anti-scratch layer with a military-grade anti-fogging treatment. All of our lenses make use of our proprietary Rider Optimised Surface Enhancement technology.
Designed to heighten contrast on all road surfaces, it is an entirely new lens technology developed specially for cyclists by Rapha to help you spot hazards sooner and see clearer in all conditions. The Explore Sunglasses are available in a range of colour options, each with a different lens selected for performance in a wide range of light conditions. Lenses are interchangeable and each pair comes with a spare clear lens for use in lower light conditions.
- Bronze lens: 12%
- Purple green lens: 15%
- Pink blue lens: 21%
- Clear lens: 100%
- Made with injection moulded Grilamid for strength and flexibility
- Interchangeable hydrophobic lenses
- Oversized lens improves field of vision and coverage
- Megol arm grippers and nosepiece for stability in all conditions
- Interchangeable nose pieces for a secure fit on the face
- Removable security strap for wearing around the neck
- Two-point snap lock hinges for stability and durability
- Available in four colourways
- UV rating: UV400
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 32g (including the strap)
- Lens curvature: 5.5 Cylindrical
Please ensure that all items are returned clean, unworn, with their tags, and in the original packaging. Any faulty item can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. washed, soiled, or damaged), will not be refunded and be sent back to you.
Return for Exchange:
SPAIN - We offer exchanges via UPS - free of charge.