Rapha Pro Team Lightweight Gore Tex Jacket
The Pro Team Insulated GORE-TEX Jacket was created for supreme protection when riding in the worst weather conditions. Its unique combination of fabric technologies and low-profile storm hood are designed to keep you warm and dry on rides that start and finish in cold, wet weather.
The first line of defence is a waterproof shell made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™, a completely waterproof and highly breathable material reinforced with fully sealed seams. With the membrane as the outer surface, water simply beads and runs off. No saturated face fabric and no chill factor. Inside, the jacket is fully lined with Polartec Alpha® insulation – hydrophobic, extremely warm but low-volume and lightweight. The storm hood, made with waterproof and flexible GORE-TEX Stretch™ material, eliminates exposed skin and protects the face while allowing for range of movement during intense efforts. An angled zip prevents irritation at the chin. The same fabric features on the lower back for a stretchy fit over pockets and at the cuffs for a stormproof seal. Fully zipped up, protection from the elements is assured, but not at the cost of breathability. All three fabrics efficiently allow excess heat and moisture to escape and vents on the side of the hood aid hearing and peripheral awareness.
It was once said, in cycling, there is no such thing as bad weather – just the wrong clothing. With the Pro Team Insulated GORE-TEX Jacket, there is no such thing as bad weather.
- Signature Pro Team placket with double velcro fastening
- Two zips on lower back for access to jersey pockets
- High-stretch, waterproof lower back panel for snug fit
- Zipped sleeves for tight fit over winter gloves
- Bonded edges on storm hood to prevent rubbing against the face
- Reflective Pro Team decals
- Contrast armband
- Storm hood side vents to aid hearing and temperature regulation
- Reinforced zip guard at hem to protect bib shorts
- Hanger loop inside collar
- Quick-drying waterproof fabric and insulation
- Not to be worn with a backpack
Please ensure that all items are returned clean, unworn, with their tags, and in the original packaging. Any faulty item can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. washed, soiled, or damaged), will not be refunded and be sent back to you.
Return for Exchange:
SPAIN - We offer exchanges via UPS - free of charge.