Wahoo Kickr Core Trainer
You can choose to pay just the reservation fee (150 eur, total payment of 799) or the full amount upfront, 799 eur. We expect to ship the units from the 20th of June 2020.
The Wahoo KICKR CORE Smart is ideal for those looking for a more affordable direct drive turbo trainer that still features much of the technology of the brands top-end KICKR. The ride-feel is realistic and the trainer quiet enough not to disturb your neighbours, while the strongest riders should be satisfied with the 1800 watt power maximum. Compatible with the KICKR CLIMB (sold separately), you can fully immerse yourself in your indoor training, and outputted results are reliable and accurate to +/- 2%.
Includes: Wahoo KICKR CORE / rear leg / front leg / nuts (x4) / bolts (x4) / hex tool / 1.8mm spacer / drive side adapter for 130mm and 135mm quick release / reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm quick release / drive side adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 thru-axle / reversible hub spacer for thru-axle / AC power adapter (UK) / quick release skewer.
Ensure an accurate, reliable and quiet indoor training experience with the Wahoo KICKR CORE Smart Turbo Trainer. A slightly simplified design, compared to the KICKR, makes this a perfect option for riders who are keen on a direct drive option at a lower price point. Utilising the new belt system of the recently updated KICKR, the operation is almost silent, ensuring you can train day or night without causing a disturbance.
A 5.4kg flywheel makes it slightly lighter, yet it still provides a solid and stable ride feel. Whether you're looking to climb, sprint or both, your needs will be well met by the 16% simulated gradient and 1800 watt maximum power output. The +/- 2% accuracy means you'll be able to rely on the data outputs.
No matter the app you wish to use, you'll be able to connect your CORE, via ANT+ FE-C, ANT+ Power or Bluetooth Smart. If you're after an even more immersive experience, Wahoo's indoor grade simulator, the KICKR CLIMB, will add physical grade changes to the resistance changes, for a more realistic ride feel.
- Integrated cadence: Simplify your setup and workouts by getting accurate cadence data directly from your trainer without the need for an external sensor
- Powerful connectivity: Multiple Bluetooth connections are now supported to ensure a trouble-free start to your workout
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Wahoo KICKR CORE
- Rear leg / front leg
- Nuts (x4) / bolts (x4)
- Hex tool
- 1.8mm spacer
- Drive side adapter for 130mm and 135mm quick release
- Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm quick release
- Drive side adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 thru-axle
- Reversible hub spacer for thru-axle
- AC power adapter (UK)
- Quick release skewer
Please note: Includes Wahoo KICKR CORE Smart Turbo Trainer and boxed accessories only. Cassette NOT included.
Get a 30 day free trial of Zwift when you purchase any Wahoo trainer.
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 1800 Watts
- Maximum simulated grade: 16% (assumed rider/bike weight of 79 kg)
- KICKR CLIMB compatibility: Yes
- Flywheel weight: 5.4kg / 12lbs
- Footprint with legs open: 20" x 28" (51cm x 71cm)
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Compatible with 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed SRAM/Shimano cassettes
- Wheel size: Road - 24 inch, 650c, 700c / MTB: 24 inch, 26 inch, 650b, 29 inch
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C
- Hub compatibility: 130/135 QR and 12x142, 12x148 Thru-axle (includes adapters and spacers)
- App compatibility: Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainer Road, Virtual Training, Veloreality, Kinomap Trainer, PeriPedal, Velo Trainer
- Includes: Wahoo KICKR CORE / rear leg / front leg / nuts (x4) / bolts (x4) / hex tool / 1.8mm spacer / drive side adapter for 130mm and 135mm quick release / reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm quick release / drive side adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 thru-axle / reversible hub spacer for thru-axle / AC power adapter (UK) / quick release skewer